Monday – Thursday, 9:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.*
Friday – Saturday, 9:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.*
*Christmas activities begin 5 p.m.
Closed on Sundays.
$10 PARKING FEE PER VEHICLE AFTER 3 p.m.
- See a live Nativity that offers a glimpse into the awe of that first Christmas night, complete with live animals. (Begins at 5 p.m.)
- Enjoy horse-drawn carriage rides ($7 for adults, $3 for children 12 and under) through one of Charlotte's most beautiful light displays. (Begins at 5 p.m.)
- Hear heartwarming sounds of caroling and festive music. (Begins at 5 p.m.)
- Don't miss the Christmas story time for kids of all ages. (Begins 5 p.m.)
- Pet the animals! (Noon – 2 p.m.)
- Exclusive Library ornaments in Ruth's Attic, plus unique and meaningful books and gifts for your Christmas shopping. Holiday goodies on sale in the Dairy Bar.
- Tours of the Journey of Faith at the Billy Graham Library. (Reservations not taken after 2:30 p.m.)
To help you plan your visit, lines may be shorter earlier in the month.
Details are subject to change. Check back for more up to date information.