December 1 to 22, 2012
Christmas at the Library (Note New Hours For The Month Of December)
Monday – Thursday, 9:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.*
Friday – Saturday, 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.*
*Christmas activities begin 5:00 p.m.
Closed on Sundays.
$10 PARKING FEE PER VEHICLE AFTER 3PM
Phone: (704) 401-3200
- See a live Nativity that offers a glimpse into the wonder of the first Christmas. (Begins at 5:00 p.m.)
- Enjoy horse-drawn carriage rides ($7 for adults, $3 for children 12 and under) through beautiful light displays. (Begins at 5:00 p.m.)
- Have a beautiful color photo taken in a picturesque carriage. One pose per individual or group ($12 for 1 print, $20 for 2 prints, $27 for 3 prints). It's a great way to capture Christmas memories! (Begins at 5:00 p.m.)
- Hear heartwarming sounds of joyful carolers and festive Christmas music. (Begins at 5:00 p.m.)
- Don't miss the Christmas story time for kids of all ages. (Begins 5:00 p.m.)
- Come early and pet the animals! (12:00–2:00 p.m.)
- Christmas shopping at Ruth's Attic with unique and meaningful gifts including Exclusive Library ornaments. Holiday goodies, including Mother Graham's pound cake, cinnamon rolls, hot apple cider and more on sale in the Dairy Bar.
- Tours of the Journey of Faith at the Billy Graham Library. (Reservations not taken after 2:30 p.m.)
- Christmas at the Library was named one of the Top 100 Events in the U.S. by the American Bus Association (ABA) and a Top 20 event by the Southeast Tourism Society.
New for 2012 – Christmas Dinner
- Every Thursday – Saturday, 6-8 p.m.
- $14.95 per adult, $7.95 per child (no charge for children under 3)
- Celebrate with a special evening of warm fellowship and a traditional Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. Dinner will be served just behind the Library in the BGEA Headquarters. Maximum of 300 people each evening on a first-come, first-served basis. Large groups (15 or more) can reserve space by calling 704-401-3200. Groups of more than 100 can also reserve private dinners Monday-Wednesday.
To help you plan your visit, lines may be shorter earlier in the month.
« Event Listing